The Creativity Project – Photography Resolutions
This post is part of a The Creativity project i’m doing with some other amazing women photographers ,a monthly blog circle with a new theme each month.
Our first theme for 2013 is Photography Resolutions
Here is my short list…
- Stepping in front of the camera take more self portraits, more photos with my littles & schedule our very first family photo session this year.
I love lifestyle photography, telling your story through photos, candid moments but this year i want to step out of my comfort zone and start shooting new subject matter, im leaning toward Street Photography
- Continue my Love affair with black & white raw stripped-down Portraits.
- Practice/ Shoot more. Sometimes i go days or even weeks without shooting and that’s when i get stiff and it takes me longer to get into the groove of shooting back again, Consistency is Key!
- Introduce New Equipment i have one already on its way. really excited about my new toy ; )
- Attend a workshop. exploring new photographic opportunities will motivate and inspire me to grow as a photographer.
- Update my Portfolio & give my Blog a new makeover
- Organize my Image Files ! This is how my Desktop looks right now, the longer i wait the worse it gets this is a must do. PRONTO!
Please continue our circle by heading over to Friend Maddy |Mad Heart Photography to read about her resolutions this new year.
Follow us on facebook at The Creativity Project
We would love for you to share images on our FB wall throughout the month.